Neon Druid, short story anthology of Celtic urban fantasy writing (Mt. Misery Press, December 2018)
– Pyle of Books review highlighted my story, “The Ache of Water,” as one of the top five stories in the anthology: “While almost reading more like a character study rather than a full fledged story, this one stuck with me. There’s a lot that happens, even though only one character is essentially present and doing anything, but by the end I was moved.”
Worth It, 3rd place winner in the flash fiction competition from Nitrogen House (January 2019)
ACADEMIC WORK, MAGAZINES & CORPORATE EDITORIAL
Illuminations, publication of the Hill Museum & Manuscript Library at Saint John’s University
CLIENT HAVE INCLUDED:
– 3M Corporation, St. Paul, Minn.
– Exhibitor Publishing Group, Rochester, Minn
– GLTArchitects, St. Cloud, Minn.
– GO magazine, publication of AirTran Airways
– Hamline University, St. Paul, Minn.
– Hill Museum & Manuscript Library, Saint John’s University
– Hunter Douglas
– InTents magazine
– Land O’Lakes recipes collections
– MARQ magazine, former publication of The Star Tribune Company, Minneapolis, Minn.
– Metropolitan Airports Commission/FLY magazine, Minneapolis-St. Paul airport
– Minnesota Golfer magazine, publication of the Minnesota Golf Association
– The Mix magazine, former publication of the Twin Cities Food Co-ops
MSP Communications, Minneapolis, Minn.
- Viking magazine, publication of the Sons of Norway
- Twin Cities Business
- Postcards magazine, publication of Travel Leaders (formerly Carlson Wagonlit Travel)
- NWA WorldTraveler magazine, former publication of Northwest Airlines
– Neighbors for School Excellence committee / VoteYes742.org
– Nelson Anderson agency, Stillwater, Minn.
– The Thomson Corporation, Eagan, Minn.
– Tiger Oak Publishing, Minneapolis, Minn.
- Minnesota Bride magazine
- Wisconsin Bride magazine
- METRO magazine
– Trend magazine, a publication of Times Media, a Gannett Company
– Stillwater Living magazine